Auto-DJ streaming / web radio automation
The Auto-DJ function enables round-the-clock operation of your web radio, without you having to broadcast it yourself.
Auto DJ is best explained with the term "server-based playlist".
- server-based, because the stream is generated and fed directly on the server.
- playlist stands for playback or playback sequence of songs (MP3 files).
- upload MP3s using FTP
- with the help of the playlist generator, easily create one or more playlists in the browser using drag and drop
- select a playlist and start Auto-DJ and end it as soon as the regular live programme is continued
- the optional timing function allows the Auto DJ to be turned on or off at a specific time or to schedule an automatic playlist change
» Auto DJ manual
Auto DJ plans & tariffs
|Disk space size
|Price p. month1
|One time fee
|1.000||€ 9,95||€ 0,00|
|5.000||€ 19,95||€ 0,00|
|10.000||€ 29,95||€ 0,00|
1 Generous discounts for relevant advance payments possible!
The Auto-DJ can be ordered only in combination with a streaming server.
For existing server accounts the Auto DJ functio can be re-ordered
inside the customer area under link "Server Administration | Auto DJ - Order now".